January 2012

Thursday 29 December 2011


 I still have a fare amount of christmas money to play around with and quite frankly the sales are taking a disliking to me this year. So i don't think i'll bother with the sales.. i didn't plan this to be a nude pallet but hey! it's my favorite colour, and the hint of leopard in-between, the shoes i don't think i'd be able to walk in, but i still want them to look pretty in my wardrobe. I need a new fur coat, a nice expensive one, my £6 one isn't the best quality.. those shoes! i bough them in black, if i saw those i would have bought them too, the shades are gorgeous! Now what i don't have alot of is skirts and blouses, so I'm wanting to buy some within my next few purchases.. this metallic on is so me..
January 2012

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the metallic skirt, and the leopard shoes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pieces are amazing!! Love the metallic skirt!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the fab messages! x