Got a thing for skirts at the moment

Tuesday 16 July 2013







I bought this skirt in the Cambridge sale a couple of weeks ago,
the skirt itself is actually really long, i have a belt on and rolled it up about five times, literally.
But other than that, it's all good haha!

The shoes I'm wearing are actually jelly, but the material on-top is matt, and only the sole of the shoe is shiny,
so they're flexible and extremely comfy but look like normal sandals.. woo!

It's been so hot recently, and i love it!
Only one more week of school then the summer holidays.
I am in dier need of a break, and in a couple of weeks I'll be in Cape Verde, super super excited!
I don't know whether to schedule posts yet, or just blog after, we'll have to see..

The next post will be from an event i went to last week, i tried to blog, but my movements were too fast!
Making it impossible to watch, I'll have to get the hang of the whole 'slow mobility' thing...

Top // Topshop
Skirt // Topshop Sale
Hat // Romwe
Shoes // Juju

20 comments:

  1. The sandals sound good, I hate it when soles are so hard you can't walk or feel comfortable! The top is so pretty too x

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are a 'shoe illusion' haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit, you look so tanned!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I've been a dedicated tanner the last couple of days haha!

      Delete
  4. I love the top and shoes! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the skirt looks so cooooool! Seriously love your hair too, beaut!

    Je M'appelle Hannah X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted this top for ages! Looks amazing on you! lovely blog :)

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit,
    the top is so cute!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how unique this outfit is head to toe, way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that skirt is so fab!!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the top it's so cute! Have a great time in Cape Verde, suuupper jealous! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think i bought it last year..
      Ahhhh i can't waitttt

      Delete
  11. can't tell you how much I love this! the skirt is sooo nice and goes perfectly with that very pretty top

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! It's just my air-dried hair, goes a bit crazy hhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this skirt
    Was so tempted to purchase the suit
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. that skirt is so lovely, and you look so nice and tan! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena!
      Well we've had such beautiful weather recently, wooohoo!

      Delete
  15. gorgeous outfit, the top is beautiful xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh I'm so in love with your skirt, gimme gimme. X
    Please visit mine & my 13 year old twin's new blog & let us know what you think xx

    Fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the fab messages! x