a few new bits and bobs

Saturday 28 September 2013









again, another silky item that doesn't show up well in the photo's..
I can assure you this top it silky though!
And only £25's from Topshop!!!
Think i may have to purchase another colour in the next couple of weeks..
It's just such a pretty colour, and i think expensive looking too!

The maxi skirt and top are what i spent some of my birthday money on,
and within the next couple of posts i'll be showing you the remains of my purchases too.
I went to Cambridge last weekend, just me and my sister, and well, it was extremely successful!
woo!

The maxi skirt is from Primark!!
I know, crazy!
And it isn't flimsy, and it's perfect length,
(well i had to roll it twice, to decrease the waist band too)
And i would go down a size if you're thinking of buying this,
but Primark literally have so many gorgeous sparkly bits and bobs at the moment,
is it too early to be getting into the festive spirit?!

| Necklace | Topshop |
| Top | Topshop |
| Skirt | Primark |
| Loafers | Topshop |

30 comments:

  1. Your top is gorgeous! I love the colour combo too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that skirt is form Primark, absolutely gorgeous! Love the outfit x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is beaaaaaaaaut xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top - it's such a gorgeous autumnal colour without being cliché! x

    stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! Aaah primark do have some gems if you you're brave enough to go searching for them...the skirt looks insane though!! I love what you've paired it with.
    -Kate xo

    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit!! gorgeous :) x

    Belinda | fashioncrossing xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so perfect, love the skirt x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing! :) still in love with those flats! They are cracking

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, I need that skirt! And the top is gorgeous, such a good price x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is such a lovely colour, you look beaut!
    Love the skirt as well, Primark has some awesome stuff at the moment, I definitely need to have a shopping day there aha :')
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nearly bought this skirt in Primark the other day but was trying to be good with my pennies so I didn't. But seeing this look now makes me wish that I had just ignored the angel on my shoulder. Fab outfit and great blog. You've got a really interesting style that I want to keep following! I'm your newest follower :)

    Megan from

    www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you should have gone for it!
      Ps, love your blog, new follower!

      Delete
  13. Such a gorgeous outfit! The colour of the top is soooo nice too!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. really really cool and edgy!

    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look!

    http://thefashioncanyon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Incredible outfit!! Love the skirt :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love this outfit, especially the skirt!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm totally in love with this skirt
    How gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit, loveee your shoes!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the fab messages! x